Services for Individuals
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Personal Tax reviews
- Property Tax
- Review of Capital Gains tax position
- Inheritance Tax
- Landlord Rental Accounts
- Individual Tax Accountant
Services for Businesses
- Business Year End
- VAT set up, returns and calculations
- Book keeping
- Payroll and National Insurance services
- Company Secretarial Work
- Limited Company Formations
- Self-assessment returns
- General Small Business Accounting
Not for Profit Organisations
- Charity’s accounts (SORP) compliance
- Preparation of management accounts
- Record keeping advice
- Secretarial duties
- Advising on tax efficient fund raising
- VAT Advice on reliefs and exemptions
We offer advice to a wide range of personal clients and specialise in the following:
- Income Tax & Capital Gains
- Income From Property
- Investment Income
We offer an extensive variety of services to those in business, from processing payroll and helping with business plans through preparation of accounts and tax computations to exit strategies.
Our business clients come from many sectors including:
From charities, to other not-for-profit clients we provide a service tailored to suit the particular needs of our clients to ensure that they meet all financial regulatory requirements.
We work alongside our clients to provide the following:
- Compliance with SORP guidelines – for accounting and reporting by charities.
- Bespoke bookkeeping services to charities.
- Process annual returns in accordance with Charity Commission requirements.
- Provide independent, expert advice on the financial health of your charity.
- Implement a scheme to manage contributions through Gift Aid.
Outsourced accounting services
Our teams are able to provide expert assistance and support to your business needs. Our clients are spread over a wide range of industries.
We work in partnership with you to produce management information that best suits the needs of your business and your management team.
Specifically, we can assist in the following areas:
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Preparation of management accounts and reports.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts.
Drop off invoices & bank statements etc. and we will do all the processing.
We can then easily prepare for you:
- VAT Returns
- Management & End of year Accounts
We can assist you in the formation of a limited company.
We are able to offer the following services in connection with company formations:
- Advise on the pro & cons of incorporation in your situation.
- Appointment of Directors & Company Secretary.
- Registered Office services.
- Completion of Annual Return.
- Company registration for company tax.
- We can prepare full accounts for your business whether you have a limited company are in a partnership or a sole trader.
- Produce financial statements for filing at Companies House.
In addition, we can:
- Identify areas where you can minimise your tax liability.
- Identify areas of the business that gives you the most opportunity to make improvements.
Tax Returns can be completed for:
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies
Each year we will review your taxation affairs and provide practical and commercial advice to save you tax.
Our tax services include:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns taking care to include all tax saving opportunities.
- Preparation and electronic submission of self-assessment tax returns for company directors, partnerships, sole traders and high net worth individuals.
- Dealing with all correspondence with HM Revenue & Customs in a timely and efficient manner.
Planning is essential to reducing your potential inheritance tax position. With knowledge of your personal circumstances and objectives we can help you to minimise any tax payable, whilst helping you to achieve your aims.
Are you a buy to let investor?
We can advise you on issues such as:
- What is a repair and tax deductible and what is capital and not.
- Capital Gains rollover and holdover considerations.
- Making the most of the Principal Private Residence election.
- Tax advantages of furnished holiday lettings.
Capital Gains Tax
There are a variety of reliefs available to limiting any capital gains liability. We ask our clients to always inform us of any capital transactions that they are considering in advance in order that we can give them the best possible advice.
We can assist in the following ways:
- Advise on method and timing of disposals to minimise capital gains tax.
- Prepare capital gains tax computations and calculate the tax due.
- Advise on all matters which relate to capital gains for example only or main residence relief, letting relief, entrepreneurs relief.
Vat Returns and Registration
Our objective is to assist you with the smooth running of your businesses. We offer a wide range of services in respect of preparing VAT returns. From the simple organisation of sales and purchase invoices to a more in depth service of providing management accounts each quarter.
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns.
- Advising on registration and deregistration.
- Advising on appropriate VAT schemes such as the flat rate.
Payroll and PAYE Returns
Our skilled payroll team is practiced in processing payroll in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner. We aim to make the payroll side of your business as hassle free as possible, supplying you with payslips and calculating the amount of tax and national insurance due.
Our payroll services include:
- Dealing with new employees and ensuring that the correct PAYE code is applied.
- Issuing P45s for leavers and corresponding with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Preparation of annual end of year certificates (P60) and online submission of employer’s annual return form (P35).
- Preparation of benefit in kind forms (P11d) including calculation of Class 1a national insurance.
You are entitled to arrange your affairs to pay the absolute legal minimum amount of tax.
We can help with your tax planning needs.